Chrome Wheel Warranty
Capital Original Wheels warrants to the original owner
the period of twelve months from date of purchase and covers only
peeling and separation (blistering) of the chrome wheels. Surface
rust can be prevented by proper care and is not covered by this warranty.
Capital Original Wheels agrees to repair or replace
at Capital Wheels sole discretion, any Capital Wheels product, that
is covered by this warranty, which is returned (freight prepaid) to
Capital Original Wheels, 12078 Florence Ave., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670.
Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation
This expressed warranty is not applicable to Capital
Original Wheels products which have been subjected to:
- Corrosion or damage to the finish due to neglect, chemicals, salt,
and/or adverse weather conditions. DO NOT DRIVE CHROME WHEELS
for more details
- Damage occurred by outside forces, such as curb or pothole damage.
- Damage occurred during tire mounting or dismounting.
- Damage by improper maintenance or by using cleaning agents other
than mild soap and water or glass cleaner. Any other products used
on wheels will void any warranty. IMPORTANT –
all defect returns will be reviewed by quality control personnel
and any defects not found to be Capital Original Wheels responsibility
will be rejected and returned to the sender at their expense.
If sold on exchanges basis please
spin core wheels before you or your customer leaves installation facility
- There will be a minimum charge of $50.00 for any cores returned
- Customers will be charged the full core charge amount for wheels
- Cores not returned within 30 days of invoice date may be charged
for at full value.
Returns are subject to a 20% restock fee.
Please return core(s) in same boxes and packaging that the chrome wheels were
sent to you in. Any questions concerning the warranty please feel free to call
our toll free number at
IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS NEEDED
The following procedure is to be followed if a problem arises
with a Capital Original Wheels product or accessory:
- Please contact Capital Original Wheels, 12078 Florence Ave., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
- Any shipment of wheels to Capital Original Wheels must be freight prepaid.
A return authorization number is required and may be acquired by calling us
at (323) 321-1234.
- Wheels that have had tires mounted on them cannot be returned. Capital Original
Wheels is not liable for any damage done to a wheel by an outside "tire
store" or "body shop". DO NOT mount tires if you question the
quality of the wheels.
- Returns will not be accepted unless there has been damage done on the part
of Capital Original Wheels. Choosing the wrong wheel does not constitute a